Introductions

My guess is National Association of Christian Ministers - http://nacministers.org/

Welcome to the forums, Full Metal! My parents bought me a NES when I was 5 years old and I've been playing video games since.
Yes, that is exactly correct! The National Association of Christian Ministers! I'm currently slamming away on Destiny (ps3) with my son. He gets to be more of a gamer than I do at the moment! :p Can't wait for the new DLC in September! Eventually (when I'm not so poor XD) I'll get a ps4! I've definitely got to get one before the remake of FF7 comes out! One of my all time favorite games! Thanks for the welcome!

If you were wondering Full Metal your above posts needed approval because our forums requires it on new members with links in their posts, even when that link is a quote by the CGA president XD (you could exploit it if it didn't).

Hello Everyone,

I am Thoughtfulwander and am the leader of The Seraphim Regiment Star Citizen Division and we are recruiting.

Come check us out at www.seekHim.com for the main site and at http://seraphimstarcitizen.enjin.com/home for the Seraphim Star Citizen Division site.

Drop us a note you visited we would love to hear from you and if it looks like a place you would like to join come join us we are over 200+ Christians who enjoy fellowship and fun while playing the games we enjoy.

Hope to see you there all.

In Christ,
TW

Greetings to all, tag name is "nvrsaydie" = never say die. Was looking for a Team Speak 3 sever to chat on when in game. All the servers are just non stop vile filth. Mind you, I am not offended by it. I know we are to be in the world, just not part of it. Sometimes it just gets old when adults cannot not even refrain from the foul language.
I googled and this link came up. I have shared with other brothers in Christ, so we can have a clean environment.
Thank you for being led to create this forum and TS3.
Grace and peace,
nvrsaydie.
A.K.A. Christiansoldier <old DOD tag.
I am on Steam as nvrsaydie.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Mike. I found you guys a long while ago but never made my account. I'm more into chatting on facebook, but I would like to try building relationships here on this forum as well (I'm also part of the Christian Anime Alliance forum).

I actually have a blog over at Gaming and God, and I'm a staff writer for Geeks Under Grace and Beneath The Tangles so I'm really looking forward to talking to more Christians who are gamers like myself :) We are a rare breed indeed.

God bless you all, take care.

Thanks for posting, Mike! I think many of us communicate one on one through Facebook and other means, too, but it's still nice to talk over the forums where we can meet new folk. I'll check out your blogs sometime soon, too. Sounds great. :)

Sorry folks, posted 1st time in the wrong place. I and a couple of my friends play war thunder and we are looking for a G rated and Christian clan/TS where we can play without hearing out Lords name used in a profane way or the usual barrage of profanity that is so pervasive in the gaming community as a whole. If there are any players of WT or you want to start playing (so called free to play) we are vets of the game and love the help new people grind out low tier planes and tanks...we play for the fellowship more than the game. The friendly comradory is always more important than the game itself.

Howdy

My name is Richard, but mostly known as Bromwyneth, I am the leader of Servants of the King a christian gaming guild, Ran with some of you guys a few times on GW2, and we share a member or who who in both our guilds there :)

Mostly play mmorpgs or survival games, and i work as a web consultant full time:)

Hi Richard! Welcome to CGA posting! Glad to have you here, and I appreciate your comments on our XenForo considerations.

Hi Richard! Welcome to CGA posting! Glad to have you here, and I appreciate your comments on our XenForo considerations.
See, if we were running XenForo, I could click Like on this comment right now. :D

Welcome to the forums, Richard!

Hello I've been a member on this forum for a while but never really posted and now I've gotten back to the gaming scene. It would be awesome to connect with fellow Christians on FF14! And perhaps start a fc. I'm on the Levi server. I'm playing via ps4. My psn is RevinKnight. Hope to connect with you all!

Welcome to the introductions thread, Revin! I know there are a handful of people at least who play some FFXIV. I don't know about who's playing in what FCs, though. Still, hope you make some connections in the game!

Hello I've been a member on this forum for a while but never really posted and now I've gotten back to the gaming scene. It would be awesome to connect with fellow Christians on FF14! And perhaps start a fc. I'm on the Levi server. I'm playing via ps4. My psn is RevinKnight. Hope to connect with you all!
Welcome to the forums, Revin!

Tribe of Judah doesn't see much activity on its PlayStation Forum these days, but you're certainly welcome to post your PSN ID there and see who might be lurking. :)

I don't have a PS4 yet and probably won't for a few years, but I have a PS3, a PS2, a PS1, a PSP, and a public disdain for Sony's decision to use a proprietary memory card in the Vita instead of a standard microSD card (because I still catch myself thinking about buying one someday).

Lol okay thanks tek7. Yes I believe I still have my psp lying around somewhere. Haven't used it in years. I don't know much about the vita.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I apologize if I've made any mistakes posting or if this question has been asked somewhere before (I did not find it, although I wasn't really sure how to search for it).

I came across this site when I was looking around to see if there were any good Christian-themed CRPG's around. I am not very good at searches, but I did find this site so figured asking here would be a good place to start, plus it seems like it may be a good way to interact with other Christians gamers (some posts I looked at have been exactly the type of things I've been thinking about myself).

Anyway, first question: Should I post my questions somewhere else (new thread or something) or is this ok here?

Next: I have played a lot of really great CRPG games, but got curious about if there's any specifically Christian-themed ones existing. I play on a PC and enjoy older games (been playing CRPG's since the 80's). I can't think of a reason why someone couldn't take the basics of what make good CRPG's fun (story, adventure, character building, strategy, etc.) but tell a story that is based on Christianity (done properly tastefully/respectfully, of course). I'm asking with regards to single-player (or possibly LAN multiplayer); never really got into MMORPG's.

What about Mod's for games like Neverwinter Nights, FRUA, etc.? I haven't found any in my searches so far (except one possibility for NwN).

Also, I've played a few games where there's some semi-questionable stuff. Are there any mods out there to clean this stuff up? There are some otherwise great games where I know I'd enjoy them more if the things that made me a little uncomfortable were altered or removed. I'd be surprised if someone hadn't created a site somewhere that has a list of games with mods to fix these. But I'm terrible at searches and haven't been able to find anything.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Back