Is this legion still active?

jazmina1004

Hi all,

I used to play Jazmina in WOW and LOTRO buit am now playing Aion and the GW2 beta. I have been playing on the Kahrun server but haven't been able to find any good christian family friendly legions there. Was thinking about switching and starting over once I discovered there was a TOJ legion on Siel but from the forums it sounds like it may not be active anymore?

If its active Ill be happy to come join you and bring my hubby and a friend or 2 along. If not would any of you still playing be interested in joining us on Kahrun and start a new legion? It will prolly become a multi-game legion as I know many of us are hanging out here until GW2 comes out, but I'm finding I'm enjoying Aion just as much as I thought I would enjoy GW2.

hi there are a hand full still playing but there casual players on seil
i have started playing on kahrun also but its on the asmo side i have a ely on kahrun but gave up playing there do to pugs

Aion is a fun game at first. I found that once I hit 50 and got into Balaurea, I didn't enjoy it as much. If I wasn't playing SWTOR, though, I'd probably be playing Aion with my lower level characters.

i have started playing on kahrun also but its on the asmo side i have a ely on kahrun but gave up playing there do to pugs
@decheck, so it sounds like you have both an asmo and an ely on Kahrun?

yes i have 2 accounts i started a elly and found the pugs to be lacking and couldn't bear the tought of pugging my cleric to 50
so i made a new account to try the asmo side out
so far its been more enjoyable

Back