is this the right forum to post in?

Yesmina

Im so excited :)

im at revered with AD now.. I know how silly, right? but you know I dont get much time to do that stuff :)

anyhow.. im picking up the leatherworking patterns.. the latest one I have gotten is the Golden Mantle of the Dawn

so.. if anyone needs it, just gather up mats! im sure others can make it too, but just wanted to offer it :)

PS: thanks guys for helping me get insignias.. I just need about 150 more crypt fiend parts or core elements hehhehe.. im getting there! danny and I are leveling our alts in searing gorge atm and are getting a few scraps here and there..

im still torn as to what to get because I know there will be great stuff in the expac, I just dont know how easily you can obtain them.. truth being told, everyone has said in the past 'hey youll get great stuff from AQ or here or there' when in reality I havent had much time to do those things.. so my gear works well for me but its not as shiny as other people's. Although I heard tell its the quest rewards in the expac that are good :)

so im torn over the band of piety, the helm or just the 18 slotter.. im really leaning towards the ring because atm I have band of rumination.. any suggestions are welcome, but i dont think Ill be leveling as fast as most here when the expac comes out..

of course id prefer getting something epiccy from AD but I dont think I can get 45 of each insignia hehehe :(

I have some core elements and maybe some parts you can have. I should be online for a bit to night so either catch me then or send me a mail.

Also, don't know if you have read this or not yet. LW and BS specialties will now get patterns that are BoP and all current BoE patterns, regardless of pre-2.0.3 specialty, will be trainable at trainers.

As for items, I believe the beta testers were saying 16 slot bags are easy to come by and 18s are not as difficult as current 16 slotters.

Back