Items Giveaway

Wh1te Out

I have some upgrades that I'd like to get rid of. I need the storage room and since neither my wife or I ever plan to play a toon that uses these weapons, these upgrades are free to anyone in the guild who might want them. They aren't fantastic, but I suppose they'd be good for those mid-level weapons that you use while waiting on some really good ones. Anyway, here's the list... reply here and I'll meet ya in-game somehow to get them to you. If you're interested, also post what time you'll be on most likely (and timezone).

* Ebon Sword Hilt - Earth Damage
* Sword Pommel of Enchanting - 11% Longer Enchantments
* Hammer Grip of Defense - Armor +4
* Hammer Grip of Shelter - Armor +5
* Poisoner's Axe Haft - Lengthens Poison Damage on Foe
* Minor Ranger Rune of Beast Mastery

Hammer grips

Hello, I am an new member, and I will introduce myself at a later date. I am interested in the hammer grips. I will probable be in game tonight, July 28.

jwh said:
Hello, I am an new member, and I will introduce myself at a later date. I am interested in the hammer grips. I will probable be in game tonight, July 28.

I'm on around 8:00 pm PST most nights. What's your in-game name? If you're going to be on earlier than that let me know and I will do my best to pop on and give you the items.

items

I am on EST.

I can be on between 10:30 and 11:00, which is 7:30 to 8:00 your time, I think.

My in game name is Setred Cartog.

I have an item to add to the giveaway

I will not have a need for this item I was given. I am not sure if it is worth much. If someone could use it I would glady trade it or give it away depending on your situation.

gwidol.jpg

Back