James Bible Study Kick off

Bald Guy

We started our bible study last nite and had about 15 peeps there to participate. It was a great start and I am really thrilled with the start. We worked thru some background info for the book of James and will work thru chapter one next week. If you would like to join us next Sunday at 5:30 come on and if you can get a chance to read thru chapter one of James before you come, that would be awesome. Come with your questions and observations from chapter one. This will be a time for all to contribute in the time together.
Hope to see you next week!
Steve

info for August 3rd study?

hope all was well this week guys, hope to get back on next week, I'm assuming we'll be on James 2, or still wrapping up chapter 1?

I was unable to make it last nite because of a beach baptism and forgot to post in advance. My deepest apologies to y'all and especially Rob and Clayton....how did it go?

I was the only one who showed......and I had a splendid time in the channel by myself ...no Jad or Elf <felt slightly stood up>

Last edited:
wow now we all must feel like stooges.:(

Well I guess my question got answered, I'll be there for sure this time (apologies Gobby), and I think we'll be ready to discuss James 1 then. And if I am correct, Steve will be gone, so Rob and I will be there to lead at 5:30 this Sunday.

Sorry Eig and I missed it. We had an unexpected invite to a family picnic. Being that things are a little rocky with us and the people that invited us we figured it would be nice to go and try to settle things and make peace. The picnic went very well and things are going in a positive direction. God willing we will be there next time.

Thanks for the bible study! I enjoyed it. The reason that I seemed way too quiet is that I was having a problem with my mic. I plan to be there next week but still may not have my mic fixed so I will just listen or make Kal do the talking ;)

Hope the study went well. Sorry we missed it but we didn't get the kids in bed til close to 9 (EST) With God's help we should be around next week. Where did you guys leave off?

We will probably start again in James 2 since we ended James 1:27........
I am not the authority just letting you know where it ended:)

My parents are over for dinner tonight and it is unlikely that I will make it tonight. I have pm'd Jad, Spekterelf and Bald Guy my thoughts on the Chapter and hopefully one of them can bring up my thoughts here or there tonight.

delayed notice

as was posted last Sunday ingame, there was no study...sorry for anyone who was looking forward to it. We are planning on holding the study this Sunday night, August 24 at 5:30. If you are planning on joining, you can read James 2:1-13, as that is what we will be planning to discuss.

Blessings and see you Sunday.

Hey I will deff be there, learning about god is AMAZING and loving it so far, In my church we did first james the whole chapter !!! I deeply enjoied it. And I am hoping to read up on Second james befor tomorrow night, hope to see ppl there me and my gf will be there.

/sigh Sorry that we haven't made it back. Schedule conflicts with the kids. We have a 1 yr old and a 2yr old. Unfortunately that time is right before they go to bed so we usually are busy getting them to settle down.

The next two weekends we can't make it either. We will read up and be ready after that though, God willing

well bio we use ventrillio (Sp?) and read the scripture we are using for that week and pretty much dissect it to better understand what is being said

Back