jesus birthday

Does it matter if we get the day right? The day itself is not important, it's the celebration and heart-posture behind it. Celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas, or on March 14th. So long as Christ is glorified it doesn't matter.

I remember reading that a bunch of scholars believe Jesus was born in 7 BC. That is kinda funny that we might have the whole calendar wrong for the past 2000 years.

I remember reading that a bunch of scholars believe Jesus was born in 7 BC. That is kinda funny that we might have the whole calendar wrong for the past 2000 years.

Does that mean that the world won't end in 2012?!?! Do we have an extra 7 years to live?! Or do these extra 7 years correlate to the tribulation...

Does it matter if we get the day right? The day itself is not important, it's the celebration and heart-posture behind it. Celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas, or on March 14th. So long as Christ is glorified it doesn't matter.

I agree with Stc here, heart attitude is what is most important, always has been always will be. As our heart is so are our actions. Simple but true. Come let us adore Him, Christ The Lord.

james chapter 2
20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Back