Just $15 short to cover the cost of the server for next month...

Shagz

Hey guys,

Just in case you missed the announcement on Steam, we're a little short for next month's server rent, just a measly $15. I know it's Christmas time, everybody's spending money on gifts, and I wouldn't want to draw away from that. But we're so close to covering the cost of next month's server rent, just $5 from 3 people would keep the server alive.

I know many of you have been enjoying it and we've had a number of successful nights on the server. In order to keep this going, we just need a few more bucks and we're good for another month.

However, having said all this, only give as you are able and give if you believe the ToJ server is a worthy investment. (If you don't think it is, then please us know why and how we can make it better!)

Thanks for your support guys!

Shagz

If you move it closer to California Ewoksrule will pay for a year...
hahaha yeah I don't know about that. If you can convince Treebranch to give me dbl the "cost of living raise" this year then I'd do it.

Otherwise I can probably afford about $2 a month towards the server.

I'm waiting for my bank to confirm the paypal deposits then I can start using paypal. Though I'm still gun-shy of them... I'm making an account for the greater good. As soon as that's confirmed I'll send a payment.

Thanks for the server! I just dropped in 10. Hopefully I will see some folks online soon! Just getting started with Steam Community. Using that and Xbox Live. Look up BigDemarest on 360 or steam and send me an invite!!

I'm waiting for my bank to confirm the paypal deposits then I can start using paypal. Though I'm still gun-shy of them... I'm making an account for the greater good. As soon as that's confirmed I'll send a payment.

Paypal is a good way to subscribe to donate to toj. Just be aware of spoof emails that appear from time to time. If you get something requiring about a recent attempt to log into your paypal account. DON'T go through that email. Log into your paypal account yourself. Then if there is something going on paypal will send you a pm in your paypal.
Then forward that email to spoof at paypal. (i'm not for 100% positive that's the correct spoof address).
I know from experience in this matter.

Welcome BigDemarest, and thanks for making a donation so quickly!! I sent you a PM on getting added to the Steam Community.

Paypal is a good way to subscribe to donate to toj. Just be aware of spoof emails that appear from time to time. If you get something requiring about a recent attempt to log into your paypal account. DON'T go through that email. Log into your paypal account yourself. Then if there is something going on paypal will send you a pm in your paypal.
Then forward that email to spoof at paypal. (i'm not for 100% positive that's the correct spoof address).
I know from experience in this matter.

That's a good policy anytime you get anything from a financial company via email. Most are phishing attempts to get you to divulge your account name and pw.

Be especially careful to look at the embedded links in the email. It will show up in the email as a paypal.com address, but if you look at the status bar at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that the link actually is listed by IP address, not domain name. That's the giveaway that it's a scam.

Of course, that's not the only way the dishonest try to scam you, so it's always good to be suspicious online.

Back