K!nG NoT}{!nG banned from forums

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
K!nG NoT}{!nG has been permanently banned from these forums and removed from the Tribe of Judah roster for violating several forum rules including profanity, circumventing swear filters, and using hate language against other forum members.

Please note that K!nG NoT}{!nG is no longer a member of Tribe of Judah and does not represent that community or the Christian Gamers Alliance. Be advised that we, unfortunately, cannot regulate usage of the [toj.cc] tag (used to indicate membership in Tribe of Judah) but will be banning K!nG NoT}{!nG from all servers and services possible as soon as possible.

Should anyone see K!nG NoT}{!nG re-join the forums, Tribe of Judah Counter-Strike servers, IRC chat channels, or any other servers or services hosted or affiliated with the Christian Gamers Alliance and/or Tribe of Judah, please notify a moderator immediately and we will deal with the issue.

Keep in mind that K!nG NoT}{!nG has been also banned from FLS for profanity issue etc., and disrespect of other Christian Members. I don't think he was even a christian, but just an under-cover make funner. Glad he's gone, I couldn't take his swearing for much longer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 17 2004,4:55)]Keep in mind that K!nG NoT}{!nG has been also banned from FLS for profanity issue etc., and disrespect of other Christian Members. I don't think he was even a christian, but just an under-cover make funner. Glad he's gone, I couldn't take his swearing for much longer.
I was never witness to any of this, but I will take your word for it. Thanks
smile.gif

Yeah, I did noticed that, when it was king, me and atown, king starting swearing and such, i was wondering why one of your members swore so badly. Then thats when atown told me he wasnt a toj, so I had to be sure 'for your record'.

He was TOJ for awhile. Then he voluntarily stopped using the TOJ tag in favour of the .fls. tag. Then I noticed he stopped using the .fls. tag as well.

He left fls just because our clan wasn't making too much progress on our CAL team. While we were all new at the league experience, we indeed tried our best. He has crawled up recently, wondering if he could join back Fls, but we did not give him a straight answer yet, due to his lack-of-commitment and trust. It is now comfirmed he can never come back to fls (not at least after what he's done).

Back