Karazhan Team 2

Tinie

Beginning Fri 5/11/07.

Will be held on Fridays from 7p-10p and Mondays 7p-9p server times.

Sign up in Group Calendar in game, or in this thread stating who you are bringing and what dates, and I can sign you up.

Last edited:
Imcu, Shadow Priest, Monday & Fridays (except when limited by work)

Depending on what happens with the other group, I may be able to bring Durruck instead, if they need the healing more. I'll do whatever works the best for both groups.

Etoh, Rogue, Monday and Friday

EDIT: Starting next Monday I guess. I logged in just now and the first group needed 1 more DPS and I'm unsure of my plans for tomorrow (going out of town for mother's day.) I figure Mimbari can do the stabbing for me :)

Last edited:
Kahless 70 hunter(Tom), a new member to the guild was posting in chat for an arcatraz run to get his 3 portion of the kara key. This was Saturday may 12. Ask him how far along he is and maybe help to get another member keyed :)

Sean

In recognition we are beginning to have enough for two groups, should we consider allowing main toons, filling gaps with alts who are already going on runs?
We might have someone playing one toon on mondays and fridays and playing another toon on tuesdays and thursdays...if we have people keyed besides their alts.

If we have people who are wanting to go, I dont mind trading places with someone.

While we're still tight on people, I'm running both my mage and priest in separate runs. If we start getting more people and enough to run without having any duplicates, I would be happy to step out of one of the runs.

Speaking of number of people keyed, etc.... according to the Tachyonsix summary linked from our guildsite, we currently have 30 characters that are keyed. Some of those characters are tied to other runs (like Deedlyt, Mogrins), some of them are duplicate people (like Imcu/Durruck, Wovenx/Lexyus, Azolas/Kagnus)

Anyway, thought that was kinda interesting.

While we're still tight on people, I'm running both my mage and priest in separate runs. If we start getting more people and enough to run without having any duplicates, I would be happy to step out of one of the runs.

Same. I'm running Warrior in Tinie's group whenever she is short and needs uber fury dps or a little off-tanking. (A person with multiple toons should not expect to be in multiple runs taking the spot of someone who only has 1 toon)

Last edited:
Meh. I have no restrictions on mains vs. alts on my run. If you have a toon that can fill a needed spot, you are welcome regardless, as long as you are geared out well enough.

I do need to know how folks want to handle the void crystals. We got 2 on the run Friday. I can find 6 enchants that they are used for, and a rod for enchanters. I would ideally like them to be used on these items for folks that go on the run. So, if you go on the number of runs that equals the number of void crystals it takes for an enchant/rod you need, you could post the enchant/rod you want to use it on, and when we had enough, you would get them, according to your place in the request queue for them. Let me know if this sounds good, or if you would like them to be handled a different way.

Here is a link to the enchants and rod they can be used for:

http://thottbot.com/i22450

Update:

Void crystals will be held by Mimbari and folks that go on the runs can use them for enchants when we have enough and they post what they want to use them on.

New rule for Team 2's runs: One item per run. However, if it is a profession recipe, and no one else can use it, it does not count towards your one item. If you already have won something, and something drops that no one can use, you can still get it, rather than shard it.

Clarification on signing up in GC: Class balance, gear, and leader's discretion will always come before sign up day/time. Posting in GC is just an interest list, letting me know you are available and want to come if there is a spot. This is the same as several runs posted in Gem. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot.

Update due to inclusion of tier 4 tokens and how they will be handled:

Void crystals will be held by Mimbari and folks that go on the runs can use them for enchants when we have enough and they post what they want to use them on.

Team 2's loot rules: One item per run. This includes the Tier 4 tokens. They will not be handled differently on Team 2's runs, due to the consensus of the group of regulars that run it. However, if it is a profession recipe, and no one else can use it, it does not count towards your one item. If you already have won something, and something drops that no one can use, you can still get it, rather than shard it.

Signing up in GC: Class balance, gear, and leader's discretion will always come before sign up day/time. Posting in GC is just an interest list, letting me know you are available and want to come if there is a spot. This is the same as several runs posted in Gem. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. The folks that are regular and have been coming the most, are prepared and on time, will have dibs at the spots first.

Note on pieces that you win in Karazhan: It is expected that you will get the piece enchanted/gemmed with the best gems/enchants available.

Addons that may be helpful for you: Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods for boss fight warnings.

stickied for ya - figure the info on your run should stay at the top :) Sorry that I forgot to do this sooner.

The brave champions battled deep into the ancient abandoned tower in Deadwind Pass known as Karazhan. They battled the undead horrors cursed within, Attumen the Huntsman, Moroes the butler, and the Maiden of Virture were quickly dispatched. Perhaps the play is the thing that would waylay these vaunted heroes, but no! They strutted about on that great stage and performed well. Their performance culminated in an ending unexpected by the audience and The Big Bad Wolf. Alas, they came to the Menagerie face to face with the guardian set to protect its contents. Well The Curator could not deny them the treasures he had been charged to protect as he had so many times before.

Yes, they conquered five challenges within Karazhan in a single night's effort. Well done you brave souls, well done.

Last edited:
Well done Mike and congrats to all. Thanks for sticking it out last night everyone, we had a great group and our sucess proved it! So what's next for Monday?

Back