KoIA now has a Twitter page!!!

Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to post updates to the tojcc twitter account?! :confused:

The whole point of the tojcc twitter account was to have a CENTRALIZED news source that people could see. If you want to use that instead, tell me and I'll PM you the infos.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to post updates to the tojcc twitter account?! :confused:

The whole point of the tojcc twitter account was to have a CENTRALIZED news source that people could see. If you want to use that instead, tell me and I'll PM you the infos.

We talked about that, and decided against it, because we will be using it more to inform people of what is going on on a daily basis since some of our players go away on long trips, and we be updating at least once a day, and we would rather be told we are over using the ToJ, because we would... We would be interested, but again, we are afraid we would just use it so much it would completely overshadow all other updates on ToJ... Using it to announce events and what not would be good, but we are also using it to announce when certain people do certain things, attain certain levels, and the website gets a small update...

How about a compromise?

XT: Would you mind posting major EQ2 news to the tojcc Twitter? If you're willing to do that, Bakey or I can send you the tojcc Twitter account information.

That way, you can keep the KoIA Twitter for daily events and still populate the tojcc Twitter with non-daily news.

Sound fair?

EDIT: There's also the option of using the tojcc Twitter for all updates, but preface KoIA updates with #eq2 or #KoIA. I don't know well that would work out, but I'd be willing to approve the experiment. If it doesn't work, we could switch to the compromise suggested above.

Last edited:
I'd say post away with your updates. Tek's compromise sounds good though. If you're interested, say so and I'll PM you the infos.

The compromise does sound good...and lets not look at it like a comprise because we are all for the promotion of ToJ and the ways we use to keep people up to date with what is going on...I just didn't want you bother you guys with our updates...

It's not going to be a bother because YOU're going to be doing the updating. :)

PM with info incoming!

Back