Least like to do rather than Beta.

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Real simple. Playing Beta GW2 is top of list for doing this weekend, or you wouldn't be reading about it. But what would be the thing you would hate doing the most rather than playing Beta GW2? Is it changing diapers? Mowing the lawn? Having a root canal? Writing a term paper? Or fixing your busted computer? What would make you totally nuts if you had to do it instead of playing GW2 Beta?

Easy here, unclogging the commode.:eek:
(especially if it is overflowing)

Moving everything to a storage unit because you are house sitting for the next 2 months. Right on the 1st beta weekend uggggg. Soooo many boxes.

I have a board meeting Sunday afternoon. I happen to love my board and meeting with them...but this weekend?!

I actually am taking students to a Friday-Saturday youth event... I'm really stoked about it, but the timing is not awesome.

I actually have no interest in GW2 but the title intrigued me so...

Troubleshooting an internet connection issue?

Studying for finals that I have until the 8th along with writing final papers. -_-

I fell in love with the MMO genre before it came out. When WoW first came out it was for a monthly fee. Wasn't gonna pay for a game over and over and over. Guild wars came out shortly after that. Very interested but my internet connection was a "pay per minute used" connection so again, no dice. Finally played a few F2P ones and discovered "grinding". What grinding didn't kill in my desire to play the people with more money than sense did. I'd like a fairly even playing table, not one bases upon income. So, MMO's being time sinks, I've had the common sense to find enough excuses to stay away.

Thanks but no thanks.

There is much wisdom in your analysis of MMOs. I agree that you should stay away from gw2, it has the potential to be the greatest time sink yet. :)

we are actually on vacation this week in Branson and will be driving home most of the day Friday. I do enjoy driving but again the timing is less than stellar.

Back