List of WOW Guilds and Servers

Rotwang

Hello all! My wife and I currently play on Bladefist realm with the Waters of Delphi and we are wondering what realms and guilds TOJ have on WOW?
If anyone knows of a list or could reply with advice to find one we would greatly appreciate it. We would seriously look at transferring realms if we could play with Christians!

God Bless

Rotwang

Hi Rotwang,

Currently Redeemed, on Stonemaul is the only TOJ charter guild in WOW. Is there anything I can answer for you dealing with our guild and members to give you more information?

-Briz

Hello all! My wife and I currently play on Bladefist realm with the Waters of Delphi and we are wondering what realms and guilds TOJ have on WOW?
If anyone knows of a list or could reply with advice to find one we would greatly appreciate it. We would seriously look at transferring realms if we could play with Christians!

God Bless

Rotwang

Hey there! I was unaware of all the guilds on the link Goblit set up, but I came across TOJ's Redeemed guild through TOJ on Guild Wars. I joined Redeemed about 4-5 years ago? Goodness o_O And they were around a lot longer than even that! They are wonderful Christian people with big hearts and know the meaning of fun! I know we'd love to have you and your wife :) We have lots of friends and family within the guild and we'd have no problem helping you guys with whatever you needed. It would be a pleasure to get to know you both and have some fun while doing it :D

Last edited:
The list Goblit posted is an awesome tool for finding a christian guild! I didn't know of it myself either until this thread.

However, on the thoughts of "ToJ sanctioned", <Redeemed> on Stonemaul is the only one I currently know of. I know we had a horde guild <Mustard Seed Conspiracy> on another server as well, but they're inactive as far as I know.

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Back