Long term prayer request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Man after reading tasty's post you thank God for any kind of financial security.. My request is along the same lines but not as severe (well not in the short term).

As many of you know i have finished my year out and am now embarking on working full time in my church. Voluntarily of course. And also i am incorporating toj into a lot of that so i will have loads of time to sow into toj and you guys.

The main problem is of course income. I have a job as a "midday supervisory assistant" - lunchlady. It pays crap and basically only covers my car costs. Luckily thats my only costs since i live at home.

Should my life change in any way though i am gonna be stuffed...lol. As part of this work in church we are trying to launch me into a self-employed graphics company. Which will be just me. I pray that it takes off cos i have no idea what i am doing...lol.

Please remember me in your prayers guys. I am taking a big leap and giving my life totally over to Gods work. I know he will bless me for it but i dont wanna end up a cropper. And i still have a student load to pay off. But luckily it works in a cool way in the UK.. you dont have to pay it off until you earn a certain ammount of money.

Wow...I should've gone to school in the UK...

But seriously, yeah you're in a tough spot.  Awesome that you've given everything over to God though.  We appreciate you.  
laugh.gif

*adds to prayer list*

rgr that tasty. Heres how higher education works..

In my four year course you get a chance every year to get a student loan. This is usually about £3000. ($4500 i think) so in the end of it all you can rack up a loan of £12000. However i only took out one loan since i worked in my sandwich year.
The loan has a low interest rate so it ties in with your bank account. Basically you pay the same you took.

I dont have to start paying the loan until i earn a fair ammount of money. Something around the lines of £14k pa. And trust me my dinner bag duties dont cut anywhere near that...lol. So im safe until i want to move out or get married.

You're...a woman, Rizz? Gah! I can't tell!
But I'll pray for you to get loads of untainted cash, sent to you mysteriously from the airport...in unmarked 20 dollar bills...with a note from Luigi.
Seriously I'll keep you in my prayers.

I'll keep you in my prayers. I also have a few verses of scripture that may provide some encouragement. Matthew chapter 6 verses 25 thru 34. God will take care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back