Long time no see!

SlavidZee

Hi guys, some of you might remember me from nearly a decade past. I was thinking about getting back into wow for some casual rpging. Are you all still playing?

Dude! How've you been?

I HAVE TWO CHILDREN NOW. It's still surreal. I'm not sure when I'll get used to it.

WoW just got a new expansion pack that looks great. Redeemed lives on!

We still have a TF2 game night every Tuesday starting at 8:30 p.m. Central. I've missed the last several weeks because I was frantically working to transform my office/storage room into a baby room before baby arrived (and, by the grace of God, was mostly successful), but I plan to start attending again starting next week.

I want to get back into Guild Wars 2 when I finally get a new desk set up. And when I say "desk," I mean an 8' folding table in my bedroom because I don't have an office any more and my ol' Dell Studio 1737 laptop at the dining room table just isn't up to the task (but it's super-handy for cruisin' the forums!).

LoL and Dota2 are probably still popular, though I can't speak from experience because I'm awful at both and haven't played either in a long while.

Make sure to check in with Redeemed on Stonemaul because they're a great group to play with (and that is personal experience speaking :)) and fill us in on how you're doing these days!

Back