Looking for a home ...

Flinty

All-
Good Sunday morning ... so I have been playing WoW for a good 2 yrs now with a slathering of toons on another server. Have been through around 6 guilds half of them raiding. I am currently raiding on a priest, but have experience with paladin, rogue, mage, and warrior classes. You might ask yourself why so many guilds ... due to immaturity and drama from their members the guilds just dont seem to stay togethor. And probably the most important is the lack of members with a common background of Christ.

So here I am ... looking for a server and a guild/family of members that enjoy the game, who are serious about advancing and experiencing new content and are willing to put forth the effort to succeed.

It seriously pains me to think about leaving my toons because I so enjoy my priest, but going through yet another guild breakup and losing friends I have met pains me more.

What classes are you all looking for or needing? And are you accepting applications?

Thank you for any consideration

Flinty

PS. Oh .. my raiding experience includes, MC, BWL, AQ, Kara, Gruul/HK, Mag, and a little bit of SSC and TK.

Last edited:
What are your toons? Just curious.. I'm not a member of Mustard Seed Conspiracy.

All-
So here I am ... looking for a server and a guild/family of members that enjoy the game, who are serious about advancing and experiencing new content and are willing to put forth the effort to succeed.
What classes are you all looking for or needing? And are you accepting applications?
Thank you for any consideration
Flinty
PS. Oh .. my raiding experience includes, MC, BWL, AQ, Kara, Gruul/HK, Mag, and a little bit of SSC and TK.
If your in need of a great bunch of Christian based guild you have found it. Give me a tell in game and we can see what will work. As far as toon classes we could use dps and healers. My main is a warrior tank and we have several other medium tanks but kind of short on dps and healing.
Main toon name is Yellowjacket
Alts: Killeen and Kleburg
Send me a tell and I can work it out .

By the bye, Mustard Seed Conspiracy is based on the Blade's Edge realm.

Back