low violence mode isn't enough.. what about the zombies skins?

Danfun64

I know that the low violence filter removes most of the blood and practically all of the gore, and i know you have a swearing filter out there on this forum, but i want, for example, something like the teletubbies mod for the first game, or at least the removal of blood from the zombies clothing. Any chance of getting the remaining mess cleaned up?

Looking up skins for L4D2 dum de do....
Lady Gaga Witch...
scantly clothing for Rochelle...
bile jar reskin making it...eww...just eww...
pants for the Tank...

I can't find anything made for what you want but I only looked on one site. I think most modders don't think like us >.< you may have to do it yourself.

who needs photoshop?

i use paint.net thank you very much.

(note: i don't own l4d2, yet... if anybody is willing to gift me a copy then i will gladly be interested)

Last edited:
I own the student version of Photoshop CS2, but I primarily use Gimp for all my 2d graphics needs because of the licensing on the student version of Photoshop (nothing I create could ever be sold - not that it's of that quality, but you never know).

That being said, I did the profanity filter, someone else can take the time to re-skin the zombies. I'm busy downloading Portal (though I hear it's a relatively short game) and I have a bug to be creating stuff with Blender at the moment (something I should not ignore since it is more productive than gaming).

Wait, that's a mod? I thought that was the stock skin.

Lol.

They need to replace the witch's cries with her singing to Poker face with the lyrics claw, claw, claw, claw, claw, claw, off your face.

I'd be tempted to try editing the skin but I have neither the game or the time to make the changes XD.

Oooooh A fellow Blenderite (actually looked at your link a while back). I can only make basic models myself but I am learning more.

Last edited:
Back