Mann Vs Machine Update

A reason to play TF2, woot! I had fallen completely out of love with TF2 with all the changes over the years, but I tried this and enjoyed it.

A reason to play TF2, woot! I had fallen completely out of love with TF2 with all the changes over the years, but I tried this and enjoyed it.

Yeah the changes can be daunting. I still need to pull a group or two together to play MVM before our server time is up but I am occupied on map making.

I still haven't played a full round of MvM.

Traded for 3 tickets yesterday and played one full MvM match today. It's definitely grinding. Especially if you have people who are new to TF2 much less MvM.

Traded for 3 tickets yesterday and played one full MvM match today. It's definitely grinding. Especially if you have people who are new to TF2 much less MvM.

Don't plan to touch tickets. I just want to play the game. I think with getting the guys together for the teamwork thing the mode can be interesting. It doesn't appear to be a pub "fun" mode. Thinking about getting a game together later today around 8-9ish central but IDK if it will happen. Plans change and people may not be available to play then /possibly me.

If I'm on I'll play. It's definitely more fun with friends.

The tickets cost me 1 ref and 1 rec each. Not too bad. The price on the bot killer weapons is still pretty high so I was hoping to pick one up for the price of 6 tickets but it might be more grind than I want to put in.

MvM is pretty tough.

I'm just 1 ticket away for a botkiller wpn.

Its only real profit is if you get the gold botkiller wpns.

But its not too bad. Each ticket gives you 2 random wpns or items (hats, misc, etc). 6 MvM x 2 random wpns is about 2 rec. If you get items instead of wpns, its a bonus.

Back