Map Question

ToJ | Dead_Aim

I was j/w Elite if we have the following maps on our server?

de_clan_mill

de_cpl_fire

de_comrade

I find that these are fun maps to play if you have some skillz and I hope they are on our server and if not can be put on. I can post a link later if your intrested.

i remember testing the mill/fire ones but i dont think they ever got put for being on the server.... never seen comrade

Comrade in a CAL map. They played it in CAL-IM last season. Its a cool map I played it last night and its kind of a mix of prodigy and vertigo. Its got tight spaces but also has lots of hiding spots.

I thought clan_mill and clan_fire were on, but I may have deleted them due to majority complaints. I will check again.

I will add that map, but keep in mind that we are moving to a standard rotation and only admins can change or start a vote for a custom map now.

Sorry...that's what the majority want.

3 words
smile.gif

UPLOAD MAP! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!

All~~~ all of the new maps
smile.gif

I know the ToJ file website to dl it, but i hav noidea where to dl other new maps :\ else i'd hav to wait thousand hours tryin to dl it off our serv...

I'm trying to do that stuff right now at work...GRRRR. But my boss expects me to work or something!

tounge.gif

What kind of a nazi do you work for Elite, work? He hires you and expects you to work for your pay!? Where I'm from people are paid to do nothing!

Back