Map Suggestion....

Blackbeard

The Server is doing alright but there are times when it is completely empty, Captain Tea is a busy person and does not always have time to search for new content, mostly new maps. Think if the map you are suggesting will work well with BFT, there are many, many great DM maps around for UT 3 but not all work well with the BFT mod.

DM Downpour is a new map that is large in scale but not SOooo huge that it becomes unplayable for 2 to 4 players, I think this would be a good DM map, and it suits the needed space for BFT :)

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Downpour/;9771864;/fileinfo.html

I don't play UT3 as frequently as you or Cap'n, Blackbeard, but I'm fine with the maplist as it is. I have limited hard drive space and have already installed 796MB of custom maps, so I'm in no rush to add more.

Still, since I recently managed to free up 14GB total on my 100GB notebook drive, it's not as rough to download and install new maps.

I had never considered the storage side of the house, but in exchange for 1 new we could always remove one old map that does not get hit on as much, just a thought :)

I had never considered the storage side of the house, but in exchange for 1 new we could always remove one old map that does not get hit on as much, just a thought :)

Let me know which maps you want to remove and i'll look into taking off the ones that nobody plays. I have a couple of new maps to check out, downpour will be one of them. If I can clean a couple off and add a couple more new ones it will be time for Mappack Vol 3

Last edited:
I don't play UT3 as frequently as you or Cap'n, Blackbeard, but I'm fine with the maplist as it is. I have limited hard drive space and have already installed 796MB of custom maps, so I'm in no rush to add more.

Still, since I recently managed to free up 14GB total on my 100GB notebook drive, it's not as rough to download and install new maps.

Perhaps we can take up a collection to get you a bigger hard drive :p (just kidding)

Back