Mario Kart Wii game night?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
We may not have enough Mario Kart Wii owners to put a game night together yet, but I wanted to at least throw the idea out there and see if anyone's interested.

I would be in if time zones were not a problem. Maybe if it were late enough that i could get up early on a weekend or something...

I would be in if time zones were not a problem. Maybe if it were late enough that i could get up early on a weekend or something...
If we scheduled the event for a Friday night, that would be your Saturday morning, correct?

Would that time (US Fri. night/UK Sat. morning) work for you?

Well dont arrange it around me by any means, but if friday night is the plan. I could probably get up and catch the end of it.

Lol, its beginning to sound like a Mario kart Mr and Mrs (though i doubt my wife would get up on a saturday for games)

Elihu, Elihu's friend David (a.k.a. Sabin), Ember, and I played a few Battle and VS Race matches tonight and had a blast.

After Ember dropped, we moved to playing Worldwide VS Races together, where I managed to bump my VS rating to 6783. w00t!

The "Create a Room" feature was very helpful and allowed the four of us to play Battle and VS Race matches against each other with no other players or AI. I imagine it would be a blast to play an 8-player match with all ToJ members.

:D

I just hooked up my wii again the other day and I canceled wow, so I should be back on smash brothers & mario kart again very soon! :D

I just hooked up my wii again the other day and I canceled wow, so I should be back on smash brothers & mario kart again very soon! :D
Roger that.

I'll keep an eye out for you (and other ToJ members on my Friends list) on the Mario Kart Channel.

/bump

Havent been on MK-Online in a dogs age.. been too busy with SSBB challenges. I am still up for a festival though.. Who has MK and is online because i still havent got all that many buddies on there..

I don't play the game regularly online, but I would be willing to put Team Fortress 2 aside for a dedicated night of throwing shells and bananas at fellow ToJ members.

In other words, all I need to play the game online again is someone in ToJ to play it with.

Sadly, MK is IMPOSSIBLE to find in central Ohio. I've been to a dozen different places, even some of the more obscure spots... and nobody has it. It seems that Nintendo stopped shipping to the US a while back, but should resume sometime in the next few weeks.

I'm not sure if it's that they're trying to keep demand high, or they're selling in the EU for higher profit margins... but it's extremely annoying! Anyway, I won't be joining you until I can find a copy. I hope you guys don't get bored with it in the meantime. I'd love to toss shells with you...at you...past you.... wherever :)

If a Mario Kart night ever does come into existence, my wife and I would be down to play. Let us know and we'll post friend codes.

If a Mario Kart night ever does come into existence, my wife and I would be down to play. Let us know and we'll post friend codes.
Interest in a Mario Kart Wii game night appears to have fizzled, but I'm still interested in playing with fellow ToJ members.

Please add me to your Friends list; my code is on the Wii chapter site's roster.

Send me your MK Wii Friends code and I'll add you as well.

Last edited:
Cool! I'd never visited that ToJ Wii page before. I'll gather up my codes and send them to someone (?) tonight so that I can be added.

Cool! I'd never visited that ToJ Wii page before. I'll gather up my codes and send them to someone (?) tonight so that I can be added.
I'm not sure who's working on the page now that Rizz sold his Wii and bought a PS3.

Go ahead and post your MKWii Friends code to this thread. Maybe we can find a few more people and get a game going online soon.

I haven't touched MKWii in over a month now, but I'd like to play online with other ToJ members. If anyone here still plays MKWii online regularly, please let me know and I'll try to join you some evening.

Back