Marriage and Moving

Kendrik

Staff member
God is so incredibly good. Just... wow.

In but ten days, my fiancee and I will be wed. The engagement seemed to last forever, but its fulfillment is now upon us. Couldn't be happier or more blessed to be spending the rest of my life with her. Goodness. So excited!

That said, prayers for the next week and a half would be greatly appreciated. We've dealt with plenty of family shenanigans already and fear that they will get worse in the days to come. Prayers for understanding, reconciliation, and patience where those fail/don't come quickly enough would be great.

Also, we're traveling a lot. We'll be moving in with my mother-in-law for most of the month of December. This should be good, but see above; also, there's a bit of traveling.

Then we're relocating to Michigan at the end/beginning of the year. This is so I can finish my masters degrees with greater efficiency (and also get more out of it due to networking and stuff that distance learning doesn't quite allow). Such a move is not cheap, but we felt very strongly called to go, so we stepped out in faith.

Today, I got emails from financial aid with surprising news. All of our financial concerns will be taken care of, and taken care of immediately (well, the processing begins immediately... takes a few days here and a couple days there to get everything in my hands). Rarely do I doubt that God will provide for me (now us), but sometimes He has me having to wait uncomfortably in faith. So glad that He's revealing His plan of provision now, before the wedding, so we no longer have room to wonder.

So! God is awesome. That is all.

Praise God fer new couples, and fer His provision and guiding hand.

Huzzah! So happy to celebrate with you! :)

/cheer

EDIT: Also, I'll be praying. (Sorry, got swept up in the moment there. :) I know how nerve-racking financial concerns can be for a newlywed couple so your news is wonderful news indeed.)

So! Wedding is almost here. Stoked beyond measure. That said, prayers for the week, and today, would be great. I'm spending all day home alone to finish out most of my homework for the rest of the term. Need to be able to focus (and not boot up Warcraft in the next two minutes). Dealing with all kinds of family stuff on both sides, too. Soooooooo... yeah. Continued praise and prayers are much appreciated. :D

Well, it's midnight, but I'm all but done with homework for the next two weeks... including my biggest project of the term in one of my classes. Unfortunately, I have less than four hours to sleep... and the excitement has me awake again. Gonna Warcraft until sleep.

...I'm old now. Gaming doesn't actually keep me awake any more. haha

Back