on to something new...
Hey Guildie Buddies....

Going to run a mission this Monday night, about 9:30ish EST. I'll be attacking:

Thunderhead Keep

183765384.jpg

http://guides.gamepressure.com/guildwars/guide.asp?ID=164

If you want to come... meet me in the Guild Hall, and we'll go from there. :D
God bless!

I'l still be in class at that point in time... (Yay for PE!)

I'll tell Baby Pie though, maybe she can come back and help ya as that is one of the single most difficult missions in the entire game!

kk, will do... till then, I'm trying to go through all the other areas I have yet to explore, and try and get all the bonuses on the missions that I haven't gotten yet as well.

Hey all..... just in case..... I may or may not be on this night.... my parents are in town, and I completely forgot about that when I started thinking about doing this. SO(!) if I hop on, sweet, if I don't I apologize a head of time, incase I miss anyone.
Love ya's!!!
:D

Hey all...

I'm putting aside Monday night @ 9pm EST to be GW'ing. If you need me for anything I'll be more than happy to help with my tank. Otherwise, I'll be goof'n with my new Monk I created today. I was going to try that no-killed-thing that Pie did, but I already died once before the searing so I aint doing so hot. LOL

Hope to see some of ya'll on. :D

Hey all...

Still got tomorrow night set for some GW'ing. I hope anyone can sign on. :) I'm not really interested in a specific mission, just want to spend some time with any of ya'll. :D

Be sure and Use the TS server then PW!

Again, I am not 100% sure I'll be able to make it. (I have class until 7:20 my time and it will be 8:30 before I get home) But we shall see!

Will do bro and sis.... I completely understand....

I love ya's both, and I know I will play with ya's soon.

Well had good time... got to play with Babo and Shy... helped them complete a mission. :D We'll see what happens next week.

Yeah sorry, I just got in. My train was very late today. (over 30 minutes.... Well 37 to be exact) So I did not make ti home in time. Maybe next time...

I'm not going to be on this coming Monday.... got to work...

Love that overtime :D

Back