Mithril Coin Pool Current Distribution Schedule

Zandaris

Here is the current scheduled distribution list. If you want to swap something please let me know. Only rule is that it needs to be for the same coin value or 2x 180 pieces for a 360 piece. For instance Kanshisha was up for having his gauntlets and pauldrons replaced but decided he wanted the shield first so I swapped both of those items back to where his shield was and brought his shield forward.

5757443956_9c3cbd741a_b.jpg

i've been looking at my stats and the most dire need i have is my gs and shield how hard or much of a pain to bump those up
or we can talk the pros and cons before we make a choice

Bumping the shield up would be easy. Bumping it up with the current schedule, you would get the shield next then dredd would get his gloves then you would get the next 3 pieces of armor.

GS I have a bit a problem with for a number of reasons. First while I understand for temps its helps our solo DPS considerably, I do not consider it a main weapon. As such I find it hard to justify giving someone a second weapon before others get armor. Second the GS would be 540 coins which is enough for 3 pieces of 180 coin armor. In the grand scheme of things the 3 pieces of armor will help the legion get geared up more than the GS. This is was one reason I weighted weapons and especially secondary weapons heavily.

The end goal is to have everyone geared and that means getting secondary weapons too but at this time I just don't think it's the best move. Feel free to state your points if you disagree.

-Zan

Last edited:
Is it too late to get involved in this? Either way, Munchkinmama has Mithril Coins to contribute. Do I give them to somebody, or put them in the leigon warehouse?

Back