MKMxiv Project *0.4* (Canceled)

XionTawa

With the fix of the mouse lag in FFXIV (http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13698/ffxiv-mouse-lag-fix/) I figured I would make the mouse even better...

I am working on a program that remaps your mouse functions for better use in FFXIV...I will continue to develop and support this until SE gives us the option to map the mouse in game...

What it does (0.4):
  • Changes the middle click (scroll click) to reset the camera angle.
  • Changes the mouse button 4 (mouse back button) to open the in-game menu.
  • Changes the mouse button 5 (mouse forward button) to toggle 'lock-on target'.
  • (Only 'With Keyboard' option) Changes the space bar to "act" as Enter.

MKMxiv.jpg

These changes are only active while the EXE file is running, you can also temporarily disable these changes (for when the game is minimized) by right clicking the tray icon and choosing "Suspend Hotkeys"...

GET IT HERE! :)

I am open to feature suggestions and feedback...but please keep in mind that I want to keep this simple and easy, and my development time and priority for this will be low...

EDIT: 0.2 completely scraped, 0.3 uploaded

EDIT: 0.4 uploaded

Last edited:
I have decided to cancel this project...feel free to use 0.4 all you want...

Everyone has a different preference...if you want one made to your liking, just let me know and I will make you a personal one...I can do whatever you want...mouse and keyboard...just let me know what you want to do what...

Back