Money making tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Bishop

I hope to be able to expand on this when I have the time, but if you guys are looking for an easy way to make money at low and high level, I suggest taking up tradeskills, When leveling to 60 I would take up two gather skills, herb/skinning or mining/skinning, or herb/enchanting.

I really like the 1st one better, in the 30's you start making 5g a stack off of herb, and when you hit 50's disenchants sell for about the price you can vendor the item for. So if you go with herb/skinning you will make really decent money. On the server I use to play on I was making like 50g an hour, I would take my 60 druid I parked him in SoS, and ran the zone collecting blindweed, It's and having an undead or druid you can collect some really nice underwater herbs that sell for alot. skinning is a no brain as far as when you kill mobs you can skin and make extra money and the AH is always buying skins. Also farm wool, wool is the best selling cloth in the game. It sells better then runecloth, or anything else. Now in the 60's you have a few other options, and with having enchanting you can make a few runs into some low level instances and make a killing, With herb/skinning you can level and make money.

God Bless,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back