Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

MajorX17

Capcom just announced that they are making Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3ds, coming to the west early 2015. No word of a Wii U version yet.

The announcement post is right here.

Ahhh you beat me to it.

I'm very excited to read this news, even though I haven't delved that far into a MH game in the past. I'm quite intrigued at the idea of online multiplayer with ToJ people. :D

Should I get mh3u. Before the sale ends? I play my 3ds more so I may just go with that version. Any thoughts?

Should I get mh3u. Before the sale ends? I play my 3ds more so I may just go with that version. Any thoughts?
I'd recommend playing the demo then looking at your backlog. Do you think you'd get $20 worth of play out of it before Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate launches next year?

Keep in mind that MH3U 3DS does not feature online multiplayer and multiplayer is where MH games shine.

I decided to skip the sale because (1) eShop purchases are still tied to the hardware (which is absurd in 2014), (2) I don't have any local friends to play 3DS games with except my wife, and (3) $40 for 2 digital copies of MH3U is too high a price tag when my wife and I could play Guild Wars 2 or Zelda: Four Swords together instead.

Back