Monster hunter server coming soon :)

Logos

Okay so the online mechanics for Monster Hunter Tri is alot different from the normal Wii Wifi friend code scenerio. There is no friend codes...you yourself can set up a server for FREE and have it set to different levels...such as who has access. Anyways, I am going to be setting up a server this weekend (HOPEFULLY) and technically I am hoping it will be an "unofficial" ToJ/CGA Monser Hunter server. And Tek if you read this, maybe you could give the okay for me to have it official. :D The server can hold up to 1,000 players, which are then split into, sub categories, which are then split into cities, where there is roughly 10ish people roaming around and from there you can group in fours and GO HUNTING for the fowl beasts. :) Some are specifically just ONLINE, plus some of ubber gear is online too. :) Anyways, I will post more in this thread once it is up and running. PLUS, if anyone is interested in joining please let me know, I would love to get a group or two or three ....together to slay some Beasts. :)

Okay so the online mechanics for Monster Hunter Tri is alot different from the normal Wii Wifi friend code scenerio. There is no friend codes...you yourself can set up a server for FREE and have it set to different levels...such as who has access.
Sounds very similar to dedicated servers. How exactly does it work? Do you need to run a server process on an Internet-enabled computer with the relevant ports open on a router?

If so, that would be awesome.

Anyways, I am going to be setting up a server this weekend (HOPEFULLY) and technically I am hoping it will be an "unofficial" ToJ/CGA Monser Hunter server. And Tek if you read this, maybe you could give the okay for me to have it official. :D
Aye, I'm fine with it being official. :)

PLUS, if anyone is interested in joining please let me know, I would love to get a group or two or three ....together to slay some Beasts. :)
I'm interested in trying it out, but rentals cost $8 and my gaming budget is exactly $49.99 plus tax (reserved for StarCraft II, as it has been for the last 2 years), so no more new games for a while.

If I find a way to borrow or check out the game, I'll be sure to check out the online gameplay.

Back