Monthly UT3 game day 07-19-08

Captain_Tea

Our monthly UT3 game day is tomorrow 07-19-08. I should have posted this last week but i forgot :eek:. Hope to see you guys tomorrow. It will start as always @ 11:30am est.

Marked the event on my Outlook calendar. I plan to be there, but probably won't arrive until after 11 a.m. Central (12 p.m. Eastern).

I will pop in, bad day as I woke up with a migraine, I hope to be rid of it by then, 1 hour to go, cya then :)
NP about forgetting Capt. Tea, you have a lot on your mind right now :):)

Well, I only made it for most of one round, but I had a great time playing against order__66, BlackBeard, TheMightyGerbil, and OmegaAmen.

EDIT: I only dropped when I did because I haven't downloaded Community Bonus Pack 3, the server switched to a CBP3 map, and it looked like it would take quite a while to download.

I'm downloading the CBP3 map pack now to be ready for the next time I join the server.

Last edited:
I've now downloaded all 3 ToJ server map packs, the UT3 bonus map pack, and CBP3. I am now ready for whatever map plays on the server. :D

NP about forgetting Capt. Tea, you have a lot on your mind right now :):)

I wanted to come but I had to work last minute :(. I'm designing one of the most complicated stamping dies I've ever done and it's a hot job. I also have my kids for 2 weeks straight and they are taking up my time as well :).

Yesterday's monthly match was GREAT!!! So nice to see Tek 7, Mighty Gerbil and our newcomer Omega Amen, even though I was feeling under the weather I thought some UT might take my mind off of my Headache, it did but came back later :(, I thought it was nice to play for 2 hours with everyone, glad you got the maps installed Tek, the new CBP3 bonus mappak is very popular, I hope that next time we can all be there, maybe get Landslide to come play for a round or two, GG all and Cya soon :)

Back