Monthly UT3 Gameday 06/21/08

Captain_Tea

Our monthly UT3 gameday is coming up next Saturday 06/21/08 starting at 11:30am est. and going till our fingers hurt to much to play anymore :p. I hope to see you all there :)

Our monthly UT3 gameday is coming up next Saturday 06/21/08 starting at 11:30am est. and going till our fingers hurt to much to play anymore :p. I hope to see you all there :)
Event marked on my Outlook calendar. :)

I dunno Tea I've played some games til I've had blisters pop and harden, never stopping playing (BTW you can get a nice callous and Hadoken that way :D).

I've got to remember to check to see if I have re-installed Unreal 3 correctly...

Last edited:
I have a Friends Birthday Party to go to [Planned this one over a month in advance], but I might be able to get a round or 2 in early until the time I have to leave, and then I will check to see if any of you still want to be my Target upon return later, Hopefully a lot of people show for this, I know Captain_Tea is putting forth his best effort and then some to get our server populated[ a suggestion to get more attendance from our regulars: If possible put a note on the server ], Cya all on Saturday :)
P.S. I had a leg that hurt once, I think a Gerbil got me, It turned into a peg leg :)

I have a Friends Birthday Party to go to [Planned this one over a month in advance], but I might be able to get a round or 2 in early until the time I have to leave, and then I will check to see if any of you still want to be my Target upon return later, Hopefully a lot of people show for this, I know Captain_Tea is putting forth his best effort and then some to get our server populated[ a suggestion to get more attendance from our regulars: If possible put a note on the server ], Cya all on Saturday :)
P.S. I had a leg that hurt once, I think a Gerbil got me, It turned into a peg leg :)

Shame T_T. Of course I can never guarantee being anywhere myself though.

F.Y.I. Pirate tastes like chicken.

Well we had a few good games (in spite of TF2 sleepiness) but where was the Captain? As the resident Unreal zealot I'd think he'd be there. I hope he is alright.

It is kind of pitiful when you look at the server listings it's like a ghost town. I tried to practice a tiny bit the night before our game day and only 2 servers had any people in them and one wasn't even half full o_O. Although I don't expect the makers will be hurting for cash as the game engine itself is being licensed in other games for lots of money.

My sleeping schedule is messed up right now; I go to bed around 1 a.m.-2 a.m. and get up around 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Central. I was a bit slow to wake up this morning and made it on to the server at 11 a.m. for a few rounds of quality FreezeTag gaming with some of our UT chapter regulars.

Good times.

I apologize for making my plans SOooo far in advance MG, but the whole 1.5 games I got to play Rocked, 1 for me and the other was revenge for you :), I just hope next time we all can be there for the full time, GG

No apology necessary BB I was soooooo tired I probably would not have played very long anyway :). Still wondering where Captain Tea went though. It was his get together after all so he must have had something important come up or spilled tea in his computer of something.

Sorry guys, some things came up so I wasn't able to make it :(. I hope to see you all next time.

No problem Captain I'm just glad you aren't dead :).

<sarcasm> You need not be ashamed Captain... it was fear of the Gerbil wasn't it. It's ok I've reduced greater men than you to quivering in the corner with fear :p </sarcasm>

No problem Captain I'm just glad you aren't dead :).

<sarcasm> You need not be ashamed Captain... it was fear of the Gerbil wasn't it. It's ok I've reduced greater men than you to quivering in the corner with fear :p </sarcasm>

This is Sooo True, For some reason he likes to chew on my Peg Leg :), Cya next round Cap. :p

Back