Most epic Aion forum thread ever!

ewoksrule

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/240629

This is a long one and the OP has broken English (makes the entire read, that much more fun imo) The guy has over 2000 hours in Korean Aion and puts out some amazing videos. There is so much juicy information in this thread it makes my head hurt.

Be warned, this may drastically change your view of what Aion is all about. This is the raw truth of the game from a player who has been in the end-game for 1000+ hours. Many of you will not want to play after reading this and many will be totally satisfied with their new purchase. (Of course there is mild bad language, so be warned about that as well.)

Honestly, this is incredible information, I guarantee the best 39.95 guide out there has nothing on this thread...

it is just unbelievable how hardcore this game is in Korea. Ppl are spending real $1000 of dollars on gear to be competitive. This guy lists out how much people are spending on gear and it makes me cry.

Last edited:
His description of Aion
Yup DAOC-esque class role&group play + some WoW style stuffs + Starcraft'ish battle pace = Aion imo :)

man this guy has me so jazzed on Aion, I'm sold. Now its trying to convince the wife that the upgraded wings with 10sec extra flight are worth $10

Although the comments about patch 1.5 are concerning, I love PvE myself so I am not that bothered.

Last edited:
Broken English is an understatment, LOL.

But once I read it a few times I got the basics what he was saying, PvPvE is going to be the best thing since sliced bread for those of us who like that sort of thing.

Exactly! I always felt like that was the big picture problem with WAR. They really had excellent PvE, full and deep racial pairings...but it was separate from the RvR areas so no one ever went there. It was like 2 different games.

Combining the two into one giant happy PvPvE sandwich is going to be tasty I can tell.

Back