Moving On

I know several UT2004 players in the community that live in mexico. I will try to ask them how they got the game.

In the mean time, YES I have Q3 and it is an awesome game. Hit me up on Xfire some evening and let's play!

Sorry about that. :( Good thing the Lord has forgiven us for sins past, present and future, hehe. Seriously.wont happen again.

I am able to find UT04 in avery fleamarket in town but....illegal copies. I will keep on looking. Maybe with the rerelease I might have a good chance on purchasing it. Wish me luck! :D

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060615/20060615005054.html

Midway Announces Unreal(R) Anthology Coming Fall 2006
Thursday June 15, 8:30 am ET
Epic Games, Inc. and Midway Reach Publishing Agreement for Select Unreal(R) Catalog Titles

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 15, 2006--Midway Games Inc. (NYSE:MWY - News), a leading interactive entertainment publisher and developer, today announced it has acquired the retail publishing rights to select games from Epic Games' catalog of existing Unreal® PC titles, including critically acclaimed and top-selling titles Unreal Tournament® and the original Unreal. Since its debut in 1998, the Unreal franchise has sold more than seven million units worldwide. Midway also announced plans to publish the first-ever compilation of Unreal and Unreal Tournament titles, Unreal® Anthology, scheduled to ship this fall for personal computers at a U.S. suggested MSRP of $29.95. Unreal Anthology will include:
Unreal® (including Return to Na Pali expansion pack)
Unreal®II: The Awakening
Unreal Tournament® (Game of the Year Edition)
Unreal Tournament® 2004 (Editors Choice Edition)
"Since its beginning, the Unreal franchise has always been about the amazingly loyal community," said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway. "Unreal Anthology will allow fans the opportunity to get this incredible compilation of some of the franchise's best titles for a great price point. Unreal Anthology will also include the Na Pali expansion pack for the original Unreal, the Game of the Year edition of Unreal Tournament and the Editors Choice Edition of Unreal Tournament 2004."

"We're excited to continue working with Midway to expand the audience for Unreal franchise" said Mark Rein, Vice President, Epic Games, Inc. "A whole new set of players will get to play these fantastic games for the first time and those who have already played them will be able to get the definitive boxed set for a great low price. Midway is going to publish the future of Unreal, with Unreal Tournament 2007. So it's only fitting that they're helping us pay homage to the rich history of the Unreal universe as well."

For more information on Unreal Anthology or any of Midway's other products, visit www.epicgames.com or www.midway.com.

About Midway

Ah, this is great news. It's really hard to find copies of UT99 these days, and my copy is floating around chicago o'hare airport somewhere inside a bag that was never delivered to my destination.

Some one mentioned that the Unreal Anthology will run about $24 dollars.

I downloaded UT2004 Demo. Runs ok. I just put the settings to very low, hehe. Ping is pretty good. Video jerks a bit at times and to start a map takes a bit otherwise ok.

Loading Onslaught maps will take a lot longer than your average DM map.

Also, what resolution are you running?

Well...I thought about not playing Unreal1 anymore but.....love the game too much...hehe ;) I been playing the MonsterMash Mod (similar to MonsterHunt int UT99)a lot in Woofersvile server (which also belongs the the -(DOG)- clan.

I also started playing Warcraft3 RoC. Havent gone online with it yet (seems I need some kind of patch). I also have Warcraft3 FT but Im tring to learn the game 1st. Its pretty cool.

So still Tommy and me hanging around the Unreal1 World. If anyone is interested in joining us I will be more then happy to provide the sites where u can DL all the necesary files to join servers. We can also let you know which servers are nice and clean and which to avoid.

I know its an old game but still has a big following, many online servers and many different type of gameplay. Even peeps with the lowest specs can play the game. 10-4 over and out! :D

Back