My brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpopdrinker

Hello, I ask that you would all pray for my older brother. He has been going through some hard times and is without God. I ask that you pray that God will put his hand upon him and keep him from the drugs and beer etc, and will heal his mind of any damage. Please also pray that someone will be sent to minister to him. Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Mar. 26 2004,6:13)]Please also pray that someone will be sent to minister to him.
I'll also be praying that God will give you the strength to speak to him in "tough love," if that is how the Lord leads you.

Definately man, I'll be lifting you and your brother up. I've been praying for my brother too and it can and will be hard at times, but with the Lord is salvation and victory. Prase the Lord for it's in His hands. There couldn't be a better place for it to be.
smile.gif

that hits darn near home for me, but yeah his in my prayers as are u.

Thank you all for your prayers. Because of my brothers ways among other things I dont have contact with him. So I cant really promise lots of updates although I will do my best. Selajah I will be praying for your brother too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back