My Prayer-Though the brook dries up

Jeshurun

Thank You Father God. I love You and bless your Holy name. I come bebore you in the name of JESUS and I thank you for hearing me always. Father God please continue to have your WAY in me, lead me in Your WAY everlasting. And even though I may have the loss of material items please teach me to trust and to learn that You are the GIVER of all things. The brook you have given me is almost dry. The world is fading in my life because of Your TRUTH and I am being emptied out so that those material insecurities of my life will cause my life to be spiritually established. Yes Father God thy will be done and never my own. Put into my heart a hunger for Your TRUTH so that only Your Holy WORD will satisfy me. Lord come and remove every obstacle that disatisfies You, and keeps me from Your TRUTH and Your will for my life. Father God please do not allow me to miss Your will for my life. I know that You are bringing me to a place where I will learn to live by FAITH in every circumstance. O Lord, You are my source of HOPE and HELP. I love You and I will SEEK YOU ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD. I know that You LOVE me and I know Your doing whats best for me. THANK YOU LORD, I love YOU. When the brook dries up, I will think on YOU O LORD and rest in Your LOVING CARE. You are bringing me forth like GOLD, seven times refined in the FIRE of YOUR TRUTH. I give YOU ALL THE GLORY. Thank You for speaking to my heart and for changing it FOREVER. Your WORK in me is not in vein. I will serve You and be obediant always to Your voice. Thank You HOLY SPIRIT and thank YOU my LORD JESUS. I love YOU. So whatever happens when the brook dries up, know this I will SEEK YOU find YOU, I will never stop because I desire to LIVE for YOU. Bless YOU FATHER GOD forever! Love Randall aka Jeshurun/Whitestone = Rev.2:17:D :) :D

Back