My youth friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odale

On July the 10th two of the members in my youth group were killed when their car was hit by a tourbus.  They were very reightous people and many people including me, looked up to them, both had just graduated from highschool and were looking forward to college.  I would me most joyful if you all would include them in your prayers.

-odale

This is very sad news indeed. I will be praying for the friends and family of these two, so that the Lord will give them the strength needed to get threw these tough times.

In less than a day of being told that 2 of my dearly-loved youth friends have died, my mom calls and tells me that yet another girl in our youth program has died in a multi-car accident in Alabama coming home from a Church camp.  My youth program at our church is in need of serious prayers right now, i would extremely grateful if you all would include not only the families but the entire church family, Thanks.

-Odale

You and your church family are in our prayers. It is good to know though that your 3 friends had a heart for the Lord and are now with him waiting untill our work here is complete. I look forward to meeting them one day also. May the Lord bless you and comfort you and your church family in these times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back