mynameisjoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey this is me Colin, (a.ka. mynameisjoe on ccgr forums) i have posted about this several times but i need some advice, my cousins have moved to texas and i miss them alot alot alot alot i practically lived at their house for 10 and a half years i was over there on every other weekday and i would spend whole weekends there, I was in the middle of the family One was 10 (i am 11 now, 12 in may) the other is 13 i love them with all my hard and i nee dsome advice on what to do besides draining my parents wallet on hour and a half long distance calls every other day and praying obsessively for me to get a chance to go visist. On a lighter note i might be going next Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Repond

response by Atown

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Welcome to CGA ben, glad ur here. check out his topic CGA convetion may take some reading but if ur going to make a trip to the states then come to the first ever CGAC. sadly i wont be attending >_<

response by Jango

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey Joe, I suggest one thing that you can do is talk to them over AIM ( Which I see you already have. ). One more thing, this may be hard, but you need to move on. No matter how close you were before they moved, you can't make long distance calls everyother night for years. Even though you may miss them, like I said, you need to move on.

Unfortunately during the first 20 years of your life you find that the friends you have seem to have a very short length of time in your life. I certainly have none of the same friends i had when in school. Which is sad, i miss them alot. But God puts you where he needs you and sometimes you have to lose other things in your life. Its tough but he always provides.

My advice would be to find friends in a local church, wherever you may be. The verse that says, "There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother" is often applied to Jesus, but can also speak of fellow Christians whom you meet in church and befriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back