Mythic announces server transfers

Durruck

Pirate!
Mythic announced today another round of server transfers. This time, we're heading out.

Source Servers
Red Eye Mountain
Ungrim

Destination Servers
Monolith
Iron Rock
Ironfist

We're working on figuring out which server to transfer to. We've decided that staying put would be the worst decision because as the server continues to bleed people, the gaming will only get worse. All 3 servers are Core servers, so the RvR ruleset will not change.

There is a Defenders of the Mountain meeting Thursday night. DotM is the massive organization of Order-side guilds on REM that are looking to move as a whole to another server. Ungrim server has a similar group which is meeting tonight. We're looking to put a spy in to listen so we know where they're going.

Our goal is to move our guild and alliance (LoJ, Prismatic Order, and Sacred Silver Blades) all together so we can keep our existing contacts in tact, regardless of which server we go to.

From the Character Transfer page:
What will transfer/copy with your character

Experience, Rank, Influence, Quests, Tome Unlocks, and everything your character has done will be saved.

Armor, weapons, inventory, and everything in your character's bags and bank vault will be saved.

Your character's Name will be saved unless it is currently taken on the destination server. You will be notified in the following transfer steps if your character's name is taken, and if so you will be given the option to reserve a new name on the destination server.
What will NOT transfer/copy with your character

All of your character's mail messages, mail items, auction house bids, and auctions will be deleted. Please move any items you wish to keep out of the mailbox and auction house and into your character's bags or bank vault.

Your character will be removed from its current guild. If your character is a guild leader, then please see the "My Character is a Guild Leader" section below.

Your character's friend and ignore lists will not be saved.

My character is a Guild Leader (this section applies to transfers only)

Currently, there is an option in game to transfer the Rank and Renown of your guild with your character. The /TransferGuild command is available only to guild leaders on transfer enabled servers and can be used to save the Rank and Renown of your guild onto your character.
Using /TransferGuild

All current guild members including you will be removed from the guild and the guild will be deleted. All claimed keeps, calendar events, and guild vault contents will be deleted. Your guild Rank and guild Renown will be saved to this character, and the next guild you create on your new server with this character will be created with the saved guild rank and renown. All previous guild settings will be reset, and you will be able to choose a new guild name, guild tactics, and guild heraldry.

Please be sure to move any items or coin that you do not wish to be deleted out of the guild vault and into your or another character's bags before confirming the guild transfer in game.

There you have it. The guild will be disbanded on Red Eye when I choose to move my character. It will be reformed when I land on the new server.

We lose the existing guild bank, heraldry, everything in AH/mailboxes... make sure you clean them out COMPLETELY before you move. Your character banks and inventories are safe.

Speaking of the guild bank, please take time over the next day to check the bank for any items that you may want for your character, even if you cannot currently equip it. That means less stuff to get lost in the move.

For inactive members - your toons will remain on Red Eye Mountain, unguilded until such a time that you move them. It appears that the transfers never close, so you should be able to move your toons whenever you come back. You may be able to move them (starting Feb 19) even if your account is currently inactive.

Please continue to watch this thread for further information.

Last edited:
FYI Great time for a free name change too.. Just make a new lvl 1 toon on the new server before you transfer. Then that name will be taken and you can pick a new one.

I am taking a collection up to bring back Mirakle and FJ.

Please make donations payable to the we need these leet doods back and PM it to me.

On a very serious note, if you have moved to try another server or game please take this time to pray about coming back and trying Redeemed WAR for a month or so.

I have to tell you all that the last two weeks in game have been outstanding for me. Last night in T4 we had open street warfare in Praag. It was massive Orvr and massive fun.

Now is a great time to return to WAR.

Looking at returning in April along with my wife. Hopefully the character transfers will hold out long enough for me to transfer Fj so he's not stranded on REM. Looking forward to playing with you all again!

I am confused. I was on the accounts transfer screen and it showed me this:

ServerList.jpg

Are we going or staying?

Looking at returning in April along with my wife. Hopefully the character transfers will hold out long enough for me to transfer Fj so he's not stranded on REM. Looking forward to playing with you all again!

You can move your toons with an inactive account.

There is a Defenders of the Mountain meeting Thursday night. DotM is the massive organization of Order-side guilds on REM that are looking to move as a whole to another server. Ungrim server has a similar group which is meeting tonight. We're looking to put a spy in to listen so we know where they're going.

Our goal is to move our guild and alliance (LoJ, Prismatic Order, and Sacred Silver Blades) all together so we can keep our existing contacts in tact, regardless of which server we go to.

Why spy? Just contact the big guilds in that organization and ask to join, even if it is just to listen?

So, if our entire active community both Destro and Order move as one to a balanced server, What excatly will change? Destro rolls us with 10 WB instead of 7?

I suspect that there are many more players that would take the opportunity to be active in T4 if it was easier to get into a full group to move around. Over the past month, it's been painfully obvious that the destro are moving in groups at least double our size, so less and less people continue to come out....further widening the disparity.

Moving to a server with a decent mix of active people with back-and-forth combat should re-spark a lot of down players.

So, if our entire active community both Destro and Order move as one to a balanced server, What excatly will change? Destro rolls us with 10 WB instead of 7?
I was told that Monolith's pop balance is 1.2 destro to 1.0 order.

Ours is 1.5 destro to 1.0 order.

If everyone went to Monolith then the populations would be 2.7 destro to 2.0 order.

(I am using monoliths populations because its the only one I know.)

If everyone goes to one server it would be worse than it is now.

Zebedee already went over this once somewhere.

Back