Need a CGA convention flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If anyone is interested in designing the flyer that will be used to promote the Christian Gamers Alliance convention here in Tulsa, please e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org and I will reply with the Publisher source file for the standard promo flyer.

I do need this finished quickly as I'm hoping to get to Kinko's in the next few days, order copies, and start distributing flyers around Tulsa.

I'll be going to Kinko's tonight to make copies of my resume. I'll also be searching for a different company to print new business cards for the Christian Gamers Alliance.

So, I still need someone to design a flyer specifically for the CGA convention. I'll create the flyer if I have to, but with Ember in town until March 29 and the Job Search™ continuing, it might delay the "Tulsa campaign" a week if no one else creates a flyer.

Also, I still need people to help promote the convention. It takes place at the end of May and very few people who originally said they would attend have registered so far. This is a group effort, so if you're willing to help, please let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back