Need admin's on.

rufio

hey guys. I'm just letting you all know it's been about 1 week now of playing and we have had like this battle going on. Us Toj vs this people that just are rebelious. It seems like it is getting worse every time i get on the server. It's like people will be like cussing so much and me and like regular people like tenshi o who was on with me sometimes can only do so much. We sit there and ask "please don't curse" and they argue and i just sit there hoping that i will see and admin text msg come up on the screen. Luckily after about 1 hour of playing with these rebels kidan came on and settled it out. But i don't think people are gonna keep playing on our server if there are these cursers and people being very rude to everyone on the server. It takes the fun out of it for not only us toj who defend our server but the player's too. Please take note of this I wouldn't just be writing it for myself but for the player's who i have fun with.

Did u send a message to the csadmins AIM bot? have u got all the contact info for the admins?

We cant be sat at our pc 24/7 but if we are on we should be reachable.

I second this. When the admins actually do get on theres no banning or kicking, just llamaing which makes things worse. People still spam and cuss and overall be jerks over the mic. They purposefully block and distrupt the game. I've seen myg0t members with better manners.

The reason I and many other people (toj and others) play is to have a nice game without idiots and constant garbage. As it is it's getting worse because people see the server being christian and the lack of admins as a incentive to grief play.

Please get more admins who can spend more time on the server and PLEASE be more severe on people who insist on being jerks.

Thank you.

to vote for what they said rizz they cs admin bot hasnt been up much, last night though when i was contacted i promply talked with cresh and kidan, it was around midnight for kidan and he was at his computer and got on to take care of it.

Max the admins will not usually come on right away kicking and banning, if you could take a condump that would be great and send it to elite@toj.cc and the admins will make sure the players dont come back.

thanks guys, i know that you a long while ago would have agreed with us lionofjudah because i can remember a post very similar that you made. I am very happy though that there are these admin bots if so can i get a link where i can get it? So i can send u a msg immediately because i am on most of the time when these jerks come on. Thanks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I second this. When the admins actually do get on theres no banning or kicking, just llamaing which makes things worse.

You have to realise when an admin uses rcon they have very little insight into how the game is progressing. All they see is the text chat and the console readout. They dont hear any mics or know what anyone is doing on the map. If you have a problem and there is an rcon admin on.... Please give a description of the offense and offender to them.

As for llama-ing. We have had people moan constently because we kick and ban too fast. We are christians after all. And we have a code of conduct to adhere to. We follow simple rules when being an admin which you all can read in elites post. We give the benefit of the doubt, unless they /have/ to be kicked they wont be. Face it, whatever happens we are gonna get crap. If we kick them then they come back and moan (cough..not mentioning any names) and if we dont people get all hissy on the server.

I'm doing my best to keep the bot up. There seems to be a problem where it disconnects and then refuses to reconnect. That isn't a part of the bot that I coded personally, and I don't have the know-how to fix it. So I just restart it whenever, and even then it doesn't connect right sometimes. I'll try to add a mechanism to check for the connection, but it might take a bit of time. If any of you know perl, don't hesitate to lend a hand.

Back