need mats for enchanting rod half all but a few motes

rhysj

I am in need of 8 motes of mana and 4 motes of air for my enhcnat to get a primal mighht can anyone spare some or sell me them , please mail rhysjohnson he is the one holding it all

Motes are easy to farm for. You should check Thottbot and look up the motes you need and see where you can farm them. It should take you about 45 minutes to get all you need. I would suggest farming for the mana's from the eels in Zangarmarsh or Terrokar and the airs from the air elementals in Nagraand.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach him to fish ... blah blah blah, what Example said. Air elementals in Nag have a pretty good drop rate. As an alternative to thott, I have been using wowhead.com for the past 2 and a half months and loving it.

Motes are easy to farm for. You should check Thottbot and look up the motes you need and see where you can farm them. It should take you about 45 minutes to get all you need. I would suggest farming for the mana's from the eels in Zangarmarsh or Terrokar and the airs from the air elementals in Nagraand.

The eels drop motes of water. Netherstorm is the best place I know of to find motes of mana.

From the 2.1 patch notes:

"Motes of Mana": Several water-themed creatures were dropping "Motes of Mana"; they now drop "Motes of Water".

Currently there are eels that will drop motes of mana, but not intentionally. Fixed for 2.1

Yup. It's been a bug, but a nice one as the only other place to really farm them is Netherstorm, and that takes 68+. Rhys isn't quite there yet.

Yup. It's been a bug, but a nice one as the only other place to really farm them is Netherstorm, and that takes 68+. Rhys isn't quite there yet.

I was just supporting what you said about the mana drops in Zangarmarsh, but wanted to point out that it was changing soon :D

Nice quote adam, I really like the blah blah blah part.

We are guildies and I dont mind giving people stuff sometimes if they really need it, but to be honest you ask for an awful lot Rhys :). Besides farming them is fun, competing to get to an elemental before then ten others do and being proud when you hit it before everyone else did, but its half dead because everyone else hit it! Good luck :)

the trick for motes is to get to the Elemental plain at the obscure hours - i farmed 2 Primal Air in about 30 min (one cast of TSA)

Nagrand, Throne of Elements in the northeast corner - then fly straight up, there are lvl 70-71 elementals of the 4 main types (earth, fire, air, water). You need your flying mount to get up there

Back