Never a goodbye, only a see you later....

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
God gave me the opportunity to join a great guild more than 2 years ago, known to us today as Redeemed. Very quickly after joining I met some awesome people and began to develop some great relationships. My duration here has only led me to meet more and more people and to witness countless blessings befall the guild and its members.

God then blessed me with the opportunity to serve the guild in many different facets, such as guild banker, prayer officer, bible studies leader, recruiter, forums admin, raid leader and even guild leader. I have been blessed to be able to watch other people move into these places of servanthood and make them grow and prosper the guild even moreso.

Redeemed has seen growth in leaps and bounds, both in numbers and maturity as a guild. God has continued to be a focal point in our lives and I truly feel that we have done, and hopefully will continue to be that beacon on a hill to other players & guilds for Him. As long as we keep our eyes on Him in all we do, we will be blessed beyond what we could possibly hope for.

All of this has been to say that my time with WoW is quickly approaching an end. My cancellation has been put into effect and my wife and I will no longer be playing WoW as of October 27th, 2007. We will both miss the guild and everyone in it immensly. I do plan on playing other games that don't consume as much time such as Halo 3, TeamFortress 2, and hopefully soon to be Starcraft 2. I would like to urge everyone that plans to play those games or others to keep in touch via ToJ and the CGA forums. My wife and I will make it a point to visit the forums on occasion to see how things are with the guild. If push comes to shove, we hope to see many of you in another MMORPG (possibly Warhammer?). Thanks for being the awesome family you have been for us.

May God bless and keep you all!

Fj and Mituba
Jon and Itsuka

Was a pleasure to meet you IRL and play with you online. I look forward to more playtime with you down the road in another game/venue

May God continue to bless you and your family. Thanks for being a great leader and example to many.

I'm always saddened when I see these posts, but only because I'm selfish and don't want you to leave. I hope your paths are made straight by our Lord, and that we will indeed see you in another MMORPG. (Star Trek Online FTW!)

Well Fj, what to say..you'll be missed my brother of course. May God Bless you wherever He may lead you. I'll probably see you in SC2.

Well I am sad to see you both go but, I hope the best for you. Thank you for all the help, you will be missed.
Thoughts and prayers for you both
Rob

/sigh
/wave
/wishyathebestcauseyoubothrock

My very first MC run, I was introduced to the concept of the FJ pull. A few weeks later I commisserated with Mituba at our mutual inability to stay up during the Domo fight. A great year of learning from you, laughing with you, and having fun with you followed. Thanks. And hope to see you elsewhere in ToJ world someday.

Have fun and hope to see u in SC2. have fun having ur life back ;)

The only thing that keeps me from being totally sad is that I too am entertaining thoughts of SC2 and I also know God will take care of you all. Shalom, stay in touch.

/cry I will miss you FJ and Mituba, I am sorry to see you two go but very happy to have gotten to know you and have played this game with you. Wishing you God's best blessings.

I've known you for a long time Fj, and this isn't the first time we've had transitions between games. It's been an honor to have gotten to play with you and your wife. I look forward to seeing you again in future games :) God bless bro.

Dewa mata Mituba-san. =(^.^)=

Yea, I'll see you in Warhammer :)

Was a pleasure being guilded with you and your wife, Fj :D

Last edited:
How long has it been FJ? If I said forever less a day, I think it would seem a good approxiamation. Icthus pretty much summed up my sentiments. I'll likely be seeing you in SC2 - Praying for a quick release of that game!

aww i'm sad to see you go, fj. you've been an encouragement to me and to the rest of the guild, i'm sure. hopefully i'll see you around one of these days. =)

You will be greatly missed FJ and Mituba:) Wish you all the best and hope to see you again some time:)

Back