New 2's tourney being planned.

How do you feel about this?

• Yes! This sounds like a fun and exciting idea!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • This is a terrible idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly_Harmless is a nub and I don't care much for this!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
So i got word from esku that I can help him plan our first 2v2 tournament. I might be ut chapter leader, but i can help ouy here too right? ^^; So, what i plan is to have race wars and help balance the teams so each game is as fair and exciting as it can get.

Teams would like something like this....

Terran
Mostly_Harmless and Jammer
eskunu and inkelis

Protoss
Imbrucy and elihu
Bobert and exo slayer

Zerg
Parabellum and Tek
colbi and Naruto
Jam and Syrian_Rue

That's just a small example, but I think this could be really fun and balanced for both advanced and intermediate players in ToJ by putting an average user teamed up with a more advanced user. If anyone really wants to do this please sign up here! Let me know if you like this idea or would rather just do a normal 2v2 tournament without race wars. :D

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind 2v2ing as Protoss against other similarly skilled players (Silver-ish that is).

Didn't think of anyone to put you with because your 1337ness makes it hard to find a good partner to balance you. :p

Why you not muh partner?!

because that would be WAY over powered!! LOL. Like I said, ToJ is a very interesting community of some super talented players and some average players. I don't want one team to go around roflstomping everyone because that's not fun or challenging. That's why I'm trying to balance each team with one hardcore sc ii player with an average user who dosen't play that much. ;)

because that would be WAY over powered!! LOL. Like I said, ToJ is a very interesting community of some super talented players and some average players. I don't want one team to go around roflstomping everyone because that's not fun or challenging. That's why I'm trying to balance each team with one hardcore sc ii player with an average user who dosen't play that much. ;)

I'm average :(

I think naruto is a great zerg contender too. Him and colbi are pretty balanced I think, albeit a powerful combination.

Anyway, good on you for getting this started. The teams look pretty good imo, although I'm sure there might be changes. I have to run, but I'll be back on later!

Teams imbalanced imo! but me and rue will dominate, gonna become innovative. Mass queens/roaches and infestors. GL! Might even OL drop mass Queens. Careful~ Bronze and Diamond fighting~

Back