New Beta Phase

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
New Phase and Push in WoW

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We are introducing a new beta phase with this patch and welcoming another round of testers into the game. A second Player-versus-Environment server has been launched to accommodate the thousands of new testers we are inviting into the beta. Select Beta Server 2 on the realms list to play on this server. These new testers will be selected from the pool of applicants from our initial signup period. Those who have been selected to participate in the beta will receive an email from Blizzard with instructions on how to download the client and connect to the new server. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate everyone. Please do not contact Blizzard directly to inquire about your selection status; those who have been chosen to participate will be contacted by email. Good luck and thank you for helping us test World of Warcraft!

Click here to read for yourself.

Good luck, and I hope to see you make it! See you there.

-Bowser

At the moment all of my friends and I play on the WoW beta (1) server, so please choose this one if you wish to group or raid, or if you have any questions that I can help you with.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This morning we started sending out email invitations welcoming the next round of testers into the closed beta. A new Player-versus-Environment server, named Beta Server 2, was added at the beginning of this week to handle the increase in players. This new server also gives current testers a chance to get a fresh start.
The email invitations will be going out in batches throughout the day, so be sure to check your inbox. They will contain instructions on how to set up your account, download the client, and connect to the servers. Please do not contact Blizzard with questions on your selection status. Those of you who don’t receive an invitation take heart; open beta will be coming up later this year. And to all the new testers: Good luck and thank you for your help testing World of Warcraft!

Found here .

Back