New Christian community starting...

+CGO+wfeather

+CGO+ (Christian Gamers Online) is a new community of online gamers. Over the next year we will be looking for new members to join the +CGO+ Team. +CGO+ will start playing Ghost Recon, Halo and Halo 2 first with other online games to come. If you are entrusted in becoming a +CGO+ team member and get in at the start of a great community send me a email wfeather@christiangamers.net or post in the forum General Chatter/Off topic

The web site is still in the works, but is ready for viewing. http://christiangamers.net

TS server, 24.131.47.214 I'm on most the time from 9:00pm to 11:00pm est.

Plz stop by and say hi.
Thanks, +CGO+wFeather

GJ guys. I hope you consider tagging up with CGA. What ever that means. Its always great to see other Christians who enjoy playing games out there in the world.

Are you going to be playing GR2 on the Xbox or PC? If it's Xbox, I'd definitely love to play. I currently play with a dedicated group of "mature" gamers so that I can avoid the general public, but would love the chance to get in on some games with a christian group. Let me know.

Gods_Peon; I will have a link from our site to Christian Alliance soon.

y0_diggity; We will be playing GR and GR2 (when it comes out for the pc) Just the pc versions online.

I'm a founding member to a large GR clan, been playing it online for about 2 years. I decided it was time to start fresh with a clan that reflects my beliefs. We will have jr +cgo+'s also. My oldest son plays GR with me.

Look forward to all coming over for a visit.

The forum is up and running well.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the forums, wfeather! Please feel free to invite your clanmates to join us here.

I'm currently away from my home computer, but will be back at the helm January 11. I'd like to discuss inducting CGO as a member-group of the Christian Gamers Alliance when I get back.

Okay, I'm back at the helm. I'd love to discuss bringing CGO in as the newest member-group of CGA. My e-mail is tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org. I'll try to send an e-mail out some time this week, but feel free to e-mail me if you haven't heard from me in a few days.

Back