Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care.

• I've got a New idea (please post)

• Total voters
Don't worry Tek, i got ur bak
biggrin.gif

as we see on the TOJ home page the starcraft section really has nothing O_O, well if you click on the UT2004 one they redid it and made it all pretty ! i can redo the starcraft one if you guys want me to and make it all nice and pretty as long as one of you guys agree to update it
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sirius @ Mar. 21 2004,8:18)]i can redo the starcraft one if you guys want me to and make it all nice and pretty as long as one of you guys agree to update it
rock.gif
I'll let Flash and the other Starcraft chapter staff members discuss this among themselves, but should anyone reach a conclusion and need access to the toj.cc/sc web directory, please e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc and Plankeye at plankeye AT cgalliance DOT org with a request for account information.

Ahh tek i need those account info again i lost them a while ago
sad.gif

As for the website, it was myself, Dead_Aim and Plankeye's decision to use the regular ToJ style website to even things up. This way, It's easier for us to post news and things like that. I'll put this into a thought and see if we want to re-do the website.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 22 2004,7:09)]Ahh tek i need those account info again i lost them a while ago
sad.gif
Contact Plankeye at plankeye AT cgalliance DOT org to request that information.
smile.gif

also we could vote for a tag or a new tag for Starcraft because mostly people that ust to or are gona be playing in this chapter are gona recreate account at least i am. You leader dudes need to vote on tag or no tags we could have stuff like
toj-Namehere
-=toj=-Name here
or None at all but its up to you guys just give out suggestions
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sirius @ Mar. 23 2004,2:08)]also we could vote for a tag or a new tag for Starcraft
The tag format for Starcraft is Player[toj.cc]. We still use the standard tag, just as a suffix instead of a prefix.

aww, if I join, am I going to lose my hard earned 200 posts? tally one vote for a clan w/o tags. or we can throw a tag in the bottom where our sig is...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Master~Plan @ April 06 2004,10:14)]aww, if I join, am I going to lose my hard earned 200 posts? tally one vote for a clan w/o tags. or we can throw a tag in the bottom where our sig is...
The accounts in question are Battle.net accounts, not forum accounts. Very few people use their clan tags on the CGA forums, which is fine. We do prefer that ToJ members wear the [toj.cc] tag when playing games online, though.

Sorry I have been gone for so long, my schoolwork has, and still is impeding me from playing little if any games for probably the next two weeks. I am having some trouble due to missing lots of days with allergy problems and I hope that Flash and I can get a tourney roused up for mid may or the first of June. Plz stay posted and hang tight.

Thanks, Micah

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The accounts in question are Battle.net accounts, not forum accounts. Very few people use their clan tags on the CGA forums, which is fine. We do prefer that ToJ members wear the [toj.cc] tag when playing games online, though.
aww, but my bnet name has a ~ in it because I made it before there were name limitations on bnet, which makes it unique. and I would lose my stats/friends  
sad.gif
 What if we throw a tag in the description. Tally one vote for a description tag...
-heh, ok I'm done whining now
wink.gif

Back