New Project

wowAbdi

Hey guys :)

For those that remember me, I have a favor to ask. I've started a project that I'm working on in my spare time. All I ask is that, if interested, you let me PM you some reading material. I've started working on a fantasy fiction novel to publish as an E-Book. I want some un-biased feedback, and since most of my RL friends aren't Fantasy Fiction fan's, they don't get captivated the genre that I do. I'll try to check to the forums about once a week as I do most of the work on my dad's laptop when I come over here, and transcribe the handwritten to it then as well. I'm hoping to have the prologue completed later this week, early next week. Thanks for your time guys :). /em looks at Samboe

Ericin / Aricin / Healements

Ericin, I would love to read it...I've dabbled in that a bit myself. Nothing far too serious yet, due to some plans falling through, but i'm a fellow aspiring author and I'd love any chance to help ;)

Thanks Narius :) I'm really hoping I follow all the way through on this. On another up-side. God came through and answered my prayers today. A friend of mine called and told me I could come work for her doing maintenance at her burger joint. It's only part time but it's better then what I have now lol.

I'm going to send you a part of my notes. That's the stage I'm still in, getting all my info together so I can keep a coherent thought pattern lol.

Back