New run for High Level Guildies and Others

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19052

These outlines are not set in stone. 5 other high-level characters will work great. This is my personal "ideal"..<G> Guild members will be given preference. Level 14 is the minimum. Time for start of run is 11am eastern sharp. If I don't have 6 it's not going. We are going to use a teamspeak server. most likely the CGA Teamspeak server. Watch this post for communications details which i will post before tonight.

Right now I could use two fighters. One(or both) preferably with some elementalist or other area-affect offensive spell capability.

One healer with loads of healing abilities and more offensive area affect abilities.

I'm an an elementalist monk. I concentrate more on the offensive for this but i do carry resurrection and heal party.

I have "fallen in love" with the cultist blood ritual. The cultist henchman keeps me fed with energy which via my aura of restoration i convert to hp as well as healing points for the party. The healer then heals the cultist keeping him both alive and able to keep me fed. So a character with that ability is desirable.

The meeting point is bergen hot springs. Teamspeak will be on the CGA teamspeak server. I am going to create a single GFC GW channel for this run.

Last edited:
ok,(i will be editing this post as the slots are filled)
healer slot taken by Genesis1315.
I am going as well..:)
I have dorkelf and Mirawyn's characters tenativly scheduled.

Last edited:
Back