New Site 2.0!!! Surprise! :)

XionTawa

This recent update to the website was made to make the site easier to update content both for the Webmaster and so that other Officers/Leaders would be able to contribute to the website, and keeping things up to date. Many things were changed, so much so the list would bore you to tears, so feel free to just browse around the site.

With this update I also changed the "News and Updates" posting system, so we are no longer using a blog. I reposted the last 2 news stories from the blog to here, and will be posting news and updates on this system now.

Please feel free to leave me feedback (those who know how to contact me), and enjoy the new site! :)

http://toj.cc/eq2

Ok so here is a giggle for you Noix. I kept wondering why our site was down when I used my bookmark. Waited, and waited and waited for it to come back up. Then I found this link and discovered what was up. The only question I have is why on the home page does it say Knights of I.... the other side is totally black. Just curious.

Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Al

Hmm...testing it in IE, Firefox, and Chrome, everything seems to work fine...if you might be able to give me a screenshot of it...

Back