New to the game

hoppytoes

Hey Guys, this is Hopp, I just started playing EQ2 last week. I played WoW for about 3 years and thought I would try this game.

I just wanted to say that I am having a blast. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. The guild hall is awesome and the fellowship has been great. I look forward to playing more with you guys and learning more about the game.

Hey hoppy :) I am thinking of joining in on some EQ2 myself. :) Good to hear the guild has a good foundation.

Isin't the guild hall off the hook?!?! I love what Proverb and co. has done with it.

Of all the games I miss on my gamecation right now, EQ2 is by far the top of the list. I am so bummed not to be seeing the new content and the battlegrounds. When Halas reborn launches I am going to really be struggling not to take a peek as a lowbie barbarian.

Enjoy the game and some of the nicest guildies ever!

Hopp we had fun the other day, it was so nice meeting with ya and we loved showing ya around :) Logos cant wait to meet ya in game :)

Myrakle/ewoksrule your to kind the truth is, its people like you that makes the Guild what it is. The Love for your friends and it shows :) and God has blessed us with many God Loving people! Praise God!!

Back