Next Guild Bible study - July 12th!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
The next Bible study is to be held July 10th at 6:30 PM ST. The location is tentative but as always will be held over Vent and ToJ's Teamspeak server for those wishing to listen in. More details to come...

Last edited:
Please keep us updated. Was there a Bible study this last week? and what day of the week is it usually on?

LOL..yes, read the threads below you. We have them bi-weekly. I always give a weeks notice at best as to when\where the study will be and always provide the notes after they have been completed.

Yes, first meeting was in temple of Telhamat, second was in Allerian...as of this point I am not sure where the next one will be held as we may be having a guest speaker and I would like to leave it up to them.

/bump

New info for tonight's Bible study.

**Bring your favorite scripture tonight and be ready to share why and how it ministers to you. (limit one scripture per person)

**In-game meeting place will be held at Wildhammer Stronghold.

**Be ready to bring prayer requests to the table, as we will be lifting up each others needs tonight as well.

Big thanks to all that attended and contributed their scriptures to the study. I'll be posting the scriptures presented soon.

Back