October Wii U Games

Monado Wielder

Anyone planning on picking up The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD and/or Sonic Lost World on Wii U next month? Both games look fantastic; I can't wait to get my hands on them!

I'm still waiting to read more about Monolithsoft's Wii U title, which is currently in development. I <3 Soma Bringer and Xenoblade, so I'm eager to see what they come up with next (even though I'm highly resistant to purchasing any more gaming hardware since I already have so many systems).

EDIT: So to answer your question: No, but there are other Wii U games in the works that also look very promising!

Last edited:
I don't have a Wii U.

BUT IF I DID, I'm not quite sure about the new Sonic game. I saw the trailer on my 3DS, and it looks... eh. Wind Waker looks good.

I'm still waiting to read more about Monolithsoft's Wii U title, which is currently in development. I <3 Soma Bringer and Xenoblade, so I'm eager to see what they come up with next (even though I'm highly resistant to purchasing any more gaming hardware since I already have so many systems).

EDIT: So to answer your question: No, but there are other Wii U games in the works that also look very promising!

I agree; X looks great! I'm crossing my fingers for a Metroid Prime-esque Metroid on Wii U!

I don't have a Wii U.

BUT IF I DID, I'm not quite sure about the new Sonic game. I saw the trailer on my 3DS, and it looks... eh. Wind Waker looks good.

Probably have to be into 3D platformers or the Sonic franchise to be excited for Sonic.

Last edited:
A new Prime-esque game would be sweet. Would not complain. Love that series. Would be just as happy with a return to Super Metroid form, though. :D

Wind Waker HD is a definite yes please. Such a good game. Stoked that they've given it an HD overhaul for the Wii U.

New Sonic? Haven't paid any attention. Would be nice if it's awesome. I love me some Generations.

X could be incredibly legit.

Mostly, I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.

And Mighty No. 9.

Yes please. Definitely want Mighty No. 9.

Back